<
" Welcome to Indo Pinoy"

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Blogging - Recently Became One of my Favorite Hobbies in Dec 2011

>
Now days, blogging has became one of my favorite hobbies. This is because even though I don't have enough leisure time to post new articles on my blog, still I try to manage my time , so I can upload new posts on my blog. Moreover, my purpose of uploading latest post daily is to fulfill your needs and I believe that my posts can help you to increase your insight towards both nation.

In addition, sometimes it took long time, to find and to post the exclusive information on the blog, still I try to do that. I have using blog since last week only ,but now it has became a significant part of my every day life. I agree that I am not a writer and I also agree that my grammar is not really good because "English" is my second language. Albeit, I am not good in writing ,still I try to write my own articles and I am planning to post latest news daily and with at least 1 article written by me everyday. It will assist me to improve my grammar and vocabulary ,and to share my feelings with you all . Before I was thinking that blogging is very boring but indeed, it is not true. I am very thankful to my professor "Ma'am Pascual" who had suggested me to make the blog before going to advance and changed my point of view regarding blogs and I am also very thankful to blogspot, who provides very simple interface, which allows a user to edit and update a post in a very convenient way.
Preview of my blog. 
                                                 Image Credit: www.indopinoy.blogspot.com

Furthermore, I also love to make changes in my blog whenever I open my blog. This is because I wanna make my blog more attractive. I am requesting you all to give my suggestions about what you want to have on this blog, so I can work on it to fulfill your needs.

I am also very thankful to my all friends.

I hope that blogging will always remain one of my favorite hobbies in my whole life. I also hope that my every post will provide you some additional information regarding a specific topic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Our Some Major Sources
ABS-CBN News
Inquirer.net
Phil Star
Bida Kapamilya
IamJammed
Showbiznest