<
" Welcome to Indo Pinoy"

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Welcome to "Indo Pinoy"

>

Hello Everyone !!

Welcome to " Indo Pinoy " - the first Indian-Filipino blog on the web.



Image Credit: www.photobucket.com


Story behind this blog:

Few days ago, I was feeling very sad. That was because I want to make my own website by which I can also make my own identity like others on the web. That time, I felt very disappointed because I don't have any idea about designing and making a site.

On next day, I asked my professor about how to make a site. And, she told me to start with the basic before making the complex site. She also recommended me to make my own blog first before going ahead because she said that working on the blog can really aid me to make advanced website in the future.

From that time, I planned to make my own blog first before making any other website. I thought many names for my blog but it was really hard to choose one. After thinking long time, I selected "Indo Pinoy" as the name of my first blog. In addition, I thought that because I want to connect both Indians and Filipinos ,and to provide them the information about the latest events happening in both countries.

That's how I selected "Indo Pinoy" as my first blog. I hope that I can provide you the every latest information about both nations which can fulfill your needs.

If you have any concern about this blog then please feel free to leave the comments.

Again, Welcome to "Indo Pinoy"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Our Some Major Sources
ABS-CBN News
Inquirer.net
Phil Star
Bida Kapamilya
IamJammed
Showbiznest