<
" Welcome to Indo Pinoy"

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Chachi Gonzales and I.aM.mE crew perform on ASAP 2012 (Philippines)

>
Olivia “Chachi” Gonzales and her dance group, I.aM.mE, is here in the Philippines for a series of mall shows. They performed on ASAP 2012 on April 15, 2012 with Sam Concepcion.

The I.aM.mE crew was the America’s Best Dance Crew (ABDC) Sixth Season Champions.


The video of their performance will be uploaded here once available.

source & image credit: iamjammed.com

Incoming search terms:

chachi on asap, chachi on asap april 15, Chachi pbb, chachi pbb teen, i am me at asap, i am me in asap,chachi gonzales, chachi, Olivia Chachi Gonzales, chachi gonzales in the philippines, olivia gonzales, chachi gonzales philippines, Chachi gonzales in philippines, i am me chachi, i am me crew, chachi in the philippines, chachi gonzales 2012, chachi gonzales bio, chachi philippines, chachi gonzales hot, chachi in philippines,chachi pbb teen, i am me in asap, chachi asap, Chachi Gonzales ASAP, chachi on asap, chachi on asap april 15, Chachi pbb, i am me asap, i am me at asap

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Our Some Major Sources
ABS-CBN News
Inquirer.net
Phil Star
Bida Kapamilya
IamJammed
Showbiznest