<
" Welcome to Indo Pinoy"

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Charice's New Look: Short Blonde Hair and Tattoo

>
The internet’s abuzz with Charice’s new look. She now has a short blonde hair and a tattoo in her left forearm. Her image is going into a “more edgy, rock, more on the dark side” transformation.

In a recent press conference, the 19-year-old singing sensation said, “I know some people are more used to the old Charice, sa ballad singer with the pigtails. I know some people think that this is very rebellious but it’s not. It’s just me evolving.”

She added, “‘Yung ibang people sa management, gusto nila yung look ko parang Selena Gomez. The other one, they want me to be more like Avril Lavigne, which is what I like. Or more like Rihanna. That’s what I like. That’s what we’re trying to do.”

“I think everybody’s shocked. This is such a huge step for me and I love it. This is me. This is who I am. I just don’t want to stay a person that I don’t like. I’ve been thinking about it for years and years. This is a dream come true for me.”

“It’s me transforming into another person that is totally me.” Interesting.

As for her “Love Eternally” tatto, Charice explained, “It’s not just a tattoo. It has a meaning for me. It’s for my love for the people, love for my dad, love for everybody, love for my family.”

Following is the new look of Charice. Some people say that the hairstyle is inspired by Lightning, a character in the Final Fantasy video game...

Charice New Look New Image Short Blonde Hair and TattooLighning Charice Hair

...but it’s more like she got the inspiration from her mom!

Charice New Hair

Do you like her new look?


source: CoolBuster 
Images Credit: CoolBuster

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Our Some Major Sources
ABS-CBN News
Inquirer.net
Phil Star
Bida Kapamilya
IamJammed
Showbiznest