<
" Welcome to Indo Pinoy"

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Megastar Sharon Cuneta takes a break from Twitter, thanks fans! (Philippines)

>
Sharon Cuneta has joined Twitter just early this year and has some 155,645 followings in less than three months.
Sharon was welcomed by fans with great enthusiasm. She posted a lot since then. But the networking site is also a venue for people who are nice and some which are not.

She experienced all of what Twitter has to offer and one of them is online bullying aimed at Cuneta and her daughter KC Concepcion. Cuneta’s timeline is filled with messages from random twitter users with personal attacks against the actress.

Cuneta’s last tweet  from says:
Isang iyak lang ito. Hintayin nyo pagbawi ng strength ko at ganyan ako ever since. I love you Sharonians. Maraming salamat sa inyo. (Let me just cry this out. Wait for me, I’ll regain my strength as I always do. I love you Sharonians. Thank you very much)
Her last tweet dated March 19, and there are no updates since then.
She tweeted a lot that day and one of them was:
Kung makatweet yung iba kala mo di sila nagagalit. Napakaperfect nila nakakainggit.
Do you think that online bullying got to her nerves that she wanted to regain her strength to tweet again?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Our Some Major Sources
ABS-CBN News
Inquirer.net
Phil Star
Bida Kapamilya
IamJammed
Showbiznest