<
" Welcome to Indo Pinoy"

Monday, September 17, 2012

Updated Movie Quotes & Lines of 'The Mistress' 2012

>
The Mistress released on Wednesday, September 12, directed by Olivia Lamasan. It is cast by John Lloyd Cruz and Bea Alonzo in the celebration of their 10th anniversary as a love team.

In this article you will find some movie quotes and dialouges from The Mistress. Moreover,Star Cinema's "The Mistress" has already earned more than P100-million at the Philippine box-office in only 5 days after it opened in cinemas last Wednesday, September 12.

Here are some movie quotes:
      "Sari. Finally. Isang linggo ko rin pinag-isipan ang pangalan mo. Gusto mong magkape? Kasi ako, gusto kong magkape kasama ka."

    "Have I told you how much I hate Thursdays?"

    "It's Thursday. It's the day of the week that hurts me... He is with her every Thursday, every fuckin' Thursday fuckin' her."

    "Alam mo kung ano ang kaya kong gawin na hindi kaya ng Mr. Thursday mo. Kaya kitang pakasalan. Sa akin, wala kang kahati."
    "Sa akin. Marami kang kahati."

    "Tapusin mo na para hindi ka masaktan."
    "I can't. When I married him, for better or for worse... I love him."
    "He keeps on doing that to you because you keep on forgiving him."

    "I live to disappoint you, father. It's my greatest joy."
    "I didn't raise you to turn your back on me when I need you most... You ungrateful, boy."

    "So the next time you call her a whore, I'm going to hurt you so bad so you can't say those words again. Ever."

    "This my dear is your gift to me. Don't worry, mas mura pa 'to kesa balak mong iwan sa kabit mo."

    You're a mistress."
    "Ha?"
    "Mistress. Wardrobe mistress. Yan yung tawag sa mga babaeng master cutter."

    "As long as I am alive, you will never be promoted to wife."

    "JD, hindi ako puta."

    "Ang daming dahilan para hindi kita mahalin. Pero may isang dahilan para 'di ko magawa yun. Mahal kita. Yun lang yun."

    "Yes, I am Mrs. Torres, the wife and the mother of the two men willing to kill each other for this bitch."

    "Layuan mo ang asawa ko. Tagalog na yan para maintindihan mo."



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Our Some Major Sources
ABS-CBN News
Inquirer.net
Phil Star
Bida Kapamilya
IamJammed
Showbiznest