<
" Welcome to Indo Pinoy"

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Jessica Sanchez sings "I’ll Be There" for American Idol 2012 Top 3

>
Jessica Sanchez sung one of the most favorite Jackson 5 song titled “I’ll Be There” during her last song in the currently held Top 3 American Idol Performance.

Here’s what the judges have thought in Jessica Sanchez Rendition of I’ll Be There:
Randy Jackson: “I liked it Ok. I didn’t love that for me. It was never a moment moment. It needed a moment moment moment. It was Ok it wasn’t like Oh My God.”
Steven Tyler: “Don’t bore us, get to the chorus. Delicious. Gorgeous.”
Jennifer Lopez: “You came back and killed it so hard at the end.”

Here’s the performance video:



Video Credit: Youtube



If you’re in the US, you can vote for Jessica Sanchez by calling any of these numbers:
1-866-436-5702
1-866-436-5705
1-866-436-5708
or text VOTE and send it to 5702.
 
If you’re from outside the US, you can vote for Jessica via Facebook. Click on the following link today, Thursday, around 11am to 3pm Philippine time to cast your vote:



VOTE HERE
 
You may cast up to 50 single votes online, after which any votes cast will not be counted.
 
source & image credit: quotednews 

Incoming Search Terms:
Jessica Sanchez, Jessica Sanchez Judges Choice song, Jessica Sanchez Mariah Carey My All Video, Jessica Sanchez My All Performance Video, Jessica Sanchez Top 3 song,American Idol Top 3 Performance Video, Jessica Sanchez, Jessica Sanchez I'll Be There Video, Jessica Sanchez Top 3 Performance Video

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Our Some Major Sources
ABS-CBN News
Inquirer.net
Phil Star
Bida Kapamilya
IamJammed
Showbiznest