<
" Welcome to Indo Pinoy"

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Ruffa Gutierrez quits TV5’s “Paparazzi”

>
Ruffa Gutierrez refuses to be part of the TV5 showbiz-oriented talk show Paparazzi anymore.


In a tweet posted on June 23, the actress/TV host said she will never tolerate disrespect done to her and her loved ones.

The exact message read: “From this day on, I will no longer be part of Paparazzi. I will never tolerate DISRESPECT in any form done to me, to my children or to my beloved viewers.”

It was posted a few hours after Paparazzi aired her birthday presentation which Ruffa said maligned her.
A previous tweet read: “Hindi ako natutuwa sa birthday presentation ng Paparazzi para sa akin. Wala kayong kwenta at wala kayong respeto.”

It was followed by another message that said the show did something to her that her ABS-CBN’s The Buzz would never do to her.

“Binastos ako ng #Paparazzi on my birthday. I'm so sorry but THE BUZZ would never do this to me. EVER!”

She was a co-host of The Buzz before she transferred to TV5.

Ruffa also tweeted that Paparazzi didn’t even consider that her daughters, her friends and an important person from Wyeth were watching.

“Hindi nyo man lang naisip na nanonood ang mga anak ko! Yung head ng PROGRESS Gold Milk of Wyeth was at the studio, my friends were watching.”

Ruffa recently celebrated her birthday by helping Habitat for Humanity build 5 houses in Payatas.

She will be turning 38 on Sunday, June 24.

source & image credit: http://theultimatefan.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Our Some Major Sources
ABS-CBN News
Inquirer.net
Phil Star
Bida Kapamilya
IamJammed
Showbiznest