<
" Welcome to Indo Pinoy"

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

InMotion is ranked as the #1 Web Hosting Provider in the World

>
According to web hosting search, InMotion is ranked as the number 1 web hosting provider in the World as 2012.

Review: 


InMotion Hosting has long been favorites among many of my colleagues and I wanted to find out why this was so I decided to try their “Value Class - Basic” web hosting plan. It simply seemed like a perfect alternative for most minor websites. For this test I tried go through as many different parts as possible – for example working with the control panel and chatting with their support team.

Image Credit: 2011.la.wordcamp.org


Value for Money

Obviously the costs depends on what type of plan you choose but compared to other popular web hosting providers I’ve reviewed I gotta say that InMotion is affordable and you will definitively get top features. The Value Class plan starts out at $3 per month and you can add $1-$2 for more features and a bigger amount of disk space - my basic plan was $1 extra. If you’re going to set up an online shop a $2 upgrade is a must as shopping carts and Shared SSL isn’t included in the two most basic plans. For my $4 per month I had to sign up for 24 months and prepay for the entire period. A domain was included for free and if you want to purchase extra domains they are an extra $11.95 per year. All in all InMotion pass the “Value for Money” test with flying colors.

Performance & Reliability

I couldn’t find any info about an uptime guarantee on their website but I managed to find out that they have an overall uptime of 99.859 which is pretty darn good. To this they have a 30-90 (depending on what plan you sign up for) day money back guarantee. I for one am not worried about their performance and reliability.


Support

As I always do when testing the support I asked them three questions – one easy, one medium and one that is a bit trickier. I got in contact with their support team in a matter of seconds. That’s always a good start. The man from support had no problems helping me out with the two first questions. The third one however seemed to put him on the spot and I didn’t really get a clear response.  However, after a bit of discussion back and forth I gotta say that I knew everything I needed to know. All in all a good support team.
·    Phone
·    Live Chat
·    Email
The InMotion support team is easy to get in contact with – try any of the three above mentioned ways.


Ease of Use

The control panel is standard and very user-friendly, regardless if you’re a newbie or if you’ve worked in this environment before.
If you don’t have a clue where to begin there is the common “Getting Started Wizard” that you can use. Billing details and anything else you might is also easy to find in this control panel.

Start Hosting with InMotion only with
 $5.95







 Sign Up here
source: http://www.webhostingsearch.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Our Some Major Sources
ABS-CBN News
Inquirer.net
Phil Star
Bida Kapamilya
IamJammed
Showbiznest