<
" Welcome to Indo Pinoy"

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Video: Lady Gaga Hit by a Pole in New Zealand Concert

>
Lady Gaga suffered concussion after her dancer accidentally hit her with a metal pole during her Born This Way Ball Concert show in Auckland, New Zealand on Saturday, June 9.

An amateur online video reveals the scary incident, in which a backup dancer accidentally bonks the "Judas" singer on the head with the pole while removing it from the center stage. Gaga (real name: Stefani Germanotta) is seen staggering backwards after getting hit; she then chases after the dancer with a toy machine gun and briefly exits the stage.

Despite the accident, Lady Gaga still continue to perform and told the audience: "I want to apologize, I did hit my head and I think I may have a concussion but don't you worry I will finish this show," then carried on with 16 more songs.


Image Credit: news.com.au
Watch below the video:



video Credit: youtube


sources : http://showbiznest.blogspot.com & http://www.usmagazine.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Our Some Major Sources
ABS-CBN News
Inquirer.net
Phil Star
Bida Kapamilya
IamJammed
Showbiznest