<
" Welcome to Indo Pinoy"

Monday, February 13, 2012

Lucy Hale promises to return to Philippines

>
Report from  ABS-CBN News:

MANILA, Philippines – American actress Lucy Hale promised to return to the Philippines.

Hale, who plays Aria Montgomery in the U.S. hit television series “Pretty Little Liars,” was in Manila to fulfill her commitment with local clothing brand Bench.

Hale was "overwhelmed" with the reception from her fans in the Philippines and promised to come back, Bench head honcho Ben Chan said in his official Twitter account.
Image Credit: ABS-CBN News

The 22-year-old actress star met her Filipino fans over the weekend in a mall event.

“I’m in love with the people. The food is amazing. I’m having the time of my life. I don't want to leave,” she told ABS-CBN News, adding that she loves adobo, ube and fried tilapia.

“We went to Greenhills got some pearls,” she also shared.

Hale said this is her first time to endorse a brand.

“This is my first endorsement ever,” she said. “So it's every special and it's a great family to be part of.”
Asked if she is also open to work with Filipino artists, she said, “In a heartbeat!”

“If that means I get to stay here, yes, I'll come back,” she said. “The people are just so kind and generous. I never felt more welcome and it makes me feel more comfortable.”

Because of her busy schedule during her trip, Hale is hoping to return to the Philippines for a vacation.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Our Some Major Sources
ABS-CBN News
Inquirer.net
Phil Star
Bida Kapamilya
IamJammed
Showbiznest